Header and Background supplied by Penny Duncan

Monday, March 8, 2010



Welcome to my Blog!


I had this Blog created so I could enter some challenges and to share some of my projects. My friend twisted my arm so here's my Blog...blame her. I am very new to all this so bare with me.


Here is my basket for Robyn Fetish "Anything but a Card" Challenge

This card is what I'm entering in PPA32-A Theme Challenge-Spring

This is a card I did for the TPE Green Challenge


Here's a Valentine card I made









5 comments:

  1. Wow!! I'm so proud of you joining the blogging world. Love all of your projects, your Easter basket is adorable. Keep up the good work.
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to cyberspace! Cute liitle bunny image - thanks for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creations are wonderful. Thank you for sharing your weonderful talent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogland. I love your basket. Little Gertrude has never looked so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Robyns Fetish challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty - especially the TPE Green card! TFS
    Helen -- Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete